Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Christmas morning we woke up at 7:00am to our Carbon monoxide detector going off in our bedroom. I pulled it out of the socket, and replugged it in, thinking maybe it malfunctioned. It still was letting out a piercing scream, so I unplugged it again. I'm worried that we are all being poisioned -- but I don't want to wake the children up. (Parents, you understand!) :)

Bad news...we have one toxic doggy! :mad:

The detector is now far, far away from her rear-end!

[ December 31, 2005, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: bcc11 ]
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.....LOllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......tear coming from my eye......Ah Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........OMG......
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG!!! That is the first time I have heard this!! So Funny!! Happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,196 Posts
That's a great story. Our houndies can really cause trouble even when they aren't trying to.
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gosh your story had me. I never thought it was your hound! That is so crazy...they must be toxic somehow because I know when Maggie lets some it can clear a room out.

Glad to hear everyone is ok and the detector works!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
LOL....hua...ha...ha.....
This is really funny. I know these hounds, they could make the most dangerous 'gas' in the whole world. Silent but Deadly! :D

Believe me, don't let them eat a hard boil egg. You don't want to know the result. I've been there and I'm glad I am still here. :D
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too Funny!! I will have to tell the firemen that come into the ER that one! LOL!

If that ever happens again...open your windows right away. If it is really CO...that dilutes it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
Scary, but I know what you mean. Charlie rarely -- er -- lets go. But when he does, oh boy, it's as bad as can be. Your nostrils stick together, your throat closes, your eyes tear. That boy can surely clear a room!

Good thing we keep our CO detector in another part of the house.......
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top