Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emma's father is the only DCH on the east coast until last Sun. when her grandma, her father's mother, earned her DCH. Way to go Annie Hall owned by Joann Hilliker!! Branscombe Bassets have it all! YAY! Belinda.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I hope to have that title too one day... it may be far off in the future but I figure we have time. We're working at it along with our versatility certificate. Hoping for our last leg toward our Rally Novice next weekend. Then we move on the bigger and better things... just had to get our feet wet and see if we had the aptitude for it first.

·
Registered
939 Posts
well in case any one may have not heard yet,Belinda is on her way to having a dual champ!!!! Emma placed this weekend at the Susquehanna Basset Hound Club field trial held at the beautiful Lebanon County Beagle Club. Remember Belinda keep it fun " just a dog running rabbits".

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up Billy, and good to see you and your son! Emma got 3rd out of 14 Basset bitches this past Sun. She is well on her way to her DCH. I am THRILLED! She has turned out to be a hunting machine! And a good looking one at that! Take care all, Belinda.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts