Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they could talk, that's what they would say. I might as well have real kids the way these two act sometimes.

After taking this video, Dozer went to guard his stash, growling with every noise that Digger made in the next room. I later had to take away the treats, because I had to break up a fight. The fight wasn't over treats, Digger just happened to walk into the same room. Dozer thought his stash needed protecting, and of course Digger had to stand his ground too.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
That was so cute! From that camera angle, they looked exactly like Bo and Moose.
Acted just like them too! :D

Sandy

·
Registered
465 Posts
I love the last pic! HOW do you get him to just lie there next to the treats? Button & Elmer are like Electrolux vacuum cleaners if there is a treat nearby. Those treats would be Gonesville!

:lol:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the last pic! HOW do you get him to just lie there next to the treats? Button & Elmer are like Electrolux vacuum cleaners if there is a treat nearby. Those treats would be Gonesville!

:lol: [/b]

Dozer likes to lay the treats in front of him then guards them. I've seen him lay one in the middle of the room, step back 3 feet, and then he waits for Digger to try to get it.

Digger will do the same. This morning he came into bed, and stuck his head under the pillow. Well a few minutes later, Dozer came in and Digger started growling him. When Dozer jumped into bed, Digger got really upset and ran to the pillow. He hid a treat under it.

They won't eat them until the other see that they have something. It's like, "haha, look what I got."

·
Registered
465 Posts
Dozer likes to lay the treats in front of him then guards them. I've seen him lay one in the middle of the room, step back 3 feet, and then he waits for Digger to try to get it.

Digger will do the same. This morning he came into bed, and stuck his head under the pillow. Well a few minutes later, Dozer came in and Digger started growling him. When Dozer jumped into bed, Digger got really upset and ran to the pillow. He hid a treat under it.

They won't eat them until the other see that they have something. It's like, "haha, look what I got."
[/b]

Exactly! Just like my vid entitled "Eat it or Let me Eat it!" of Elmer dawdling over his food bowl while Button envies it. That never happens with treats, though! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts