Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
awww ... poor baby! Extra luvs and snuggles and of course a bit of whatever you're making for dinner is a must at this point for the poor traumatized sweety! *hehe*

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Lily does that when her daddy is mowing the grass.

~Heather

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awww, I can sympathize. Lucien is totally terrified of thunderstorms and we had a doozy a few days ago. He decided the safest place was ON MOMMY'S FEET while she was trying to cook in the kitchen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Poor Dozer. Our Isabel gets a bit anxious during thunderstorms but the worst are fireworks. Around and during Guy Fawkes is terrible. She slinks around and climbs on mine or hubby's lap and burries her head under our arm :( Lula is not bothered whatsoever.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Poor Dozer. Our Isabel gets a bit anxious during thunderstorms but the worst are fireworks. Around and during Guy Fawkes is terrible. She slinks around and climbs on mine or hubby's lap and burries her head under our arm :( Lula is not bothered whatsoever.[/b]
Thunderstorms never bothered Dozer until our town started doing fireworks for July 4th. I live one block from where they fire them off, close enough to be in the fall-out zone.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, they can't help it. They are just baby Basset Persons that we have to care for. My baby girl is scared of the vacuum cleaner and even me coming in the house with a package from UPS in my arms. I have to put it all down on the floor so she can sniff of it to determine if it is safe for her or maybe she is just nosey and has a need to know everthing that goes on in her home.
don

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Poor Dozer! I hope he got hugs!

Our Tally is afraid of thunderstorms, too, but Moe could care less. The only thing that scares him is cats. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.