Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doris has been complaining about Emma's getting all the credits for her racing abilities.
She means she's just as fast (slow) and I had to show some pics of her....

Look! I'm almost flying:

But looks great standing too!

And moving slowly around:

Emma had to be here too, of course:

And together:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Oh, Doris!!! You are a beautiful speedster, too! :) I like the way you approach the track carefully , and check things out before you proceed. :unsure: You are also very wise to have a friend by your side, just in case there is trouble ahead. What a smart girl you are!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love seeing pictures of Emma and Doris- never enough![/b]

I agree! I'm a huge fan of these girls. They are incredibly cute (those wrinkly legs and faces, I just want to mush and snuggle them :lol: ).

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, Doris, I had to do some case study before a determination could be decided upon as to how to handle you speeding under cold and icy conditions---in public---but justice will prevail with only a warning to be safe.
Due to the preponderance of evidence that Dumbo was permitted to violate speed laws when he used his floppy ears to aid in true flight then you may most certainly use your Hound ears to do the same---and the pictures clearly show you to have been in flight-- so be safe and have a good day!
don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts