Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post and just would like to introduce myself and my woof's. I'm Nikki and have 2 woofs a 12yr collie x called Oscar and my very first Basset hound called Doogle who will be 6mths on the 28th of this month. They are both adorable even tho i say so myself:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey there!! i'd love to see some pics of your dogs if you have them! i have a black lab mix named hank (i call him my pound puppy because that's where i got him) and toby is my 5 month old basset. i hope you enjoy it here! there's so many helpful people!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see some pics!

~Heather

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new addition! Don't forget to reply to the "How did you choose your basset's name?" thread!

·
Registered
186 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA that last picture is HILARIOUS! was he saying cheese or what? i love it! and doogle is adorable!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi there- Welcome! your babies are sooo cute. Looks like they love to really ham it up!! Adorable!! How is doogle doing with his new brothers and sisters?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just from him been a pup whenever you left the room or the house without him and then whenever you return we noticed he would sort of smile all excited showing his teeth so we started saying to him either show is ya teeth or where's ya teeth and he just does it on command now :) He's always been easy to train tho, which is a great help. Not sure i'll get Doogle to do the same tho but you never know he's not too bad lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi there- Welcome! your babies are sooo cute. Looks like they love to really ham it up!! Adorable!! How is doogle doing with his new brothers and sisters?

Yeah great until he has his looney hour normaly between 7pm-9pm where he then pesters the living daylights out of everyone :eek: quite funny tho :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts