Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, here's Rosco and Cletus doing what they do best........sleeping :). As you can see, they have taken over my large chair in the living room. Here's to many, many more naps.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I want to curl up for a nice long nap just looking at them. Nice looking hounds you have there.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
What handsome hounds! I just love how the Basset Seat always has a sheet or blanket on it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. They really are the best of buds. Even though they aren't from the same litter you would never guess the way they hang out together. I guess it also helps they are only 4 months apart too. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
That is such cute photo's. Monty is my first basset I have had alot of other breeds but he stole my heart i don't think i will ever get another breed but basset. ( Even though he pees in my house constantly :D )

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They look so cute! Where do you sit?? :lol:
[/b]

On the floor :). You can tell in your dog's expressions and attitude if they are loved and my two are spoiled rotten!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Of course you sit on the floor. Furniture, ALL furniture, belongs to THEM. Just ask 'em. They'll tell you. I was trying to watch TV the other night and Gigi kept crowding me off the couch so I got a big pillow and laid down on the floor, and Hubby says, "You're going to let the DOG keep you off the couch?" (like he's never moved so George could have the couch!) and I said, YES. :lol:

I especially like the photo where one has his head propped on the other one's butt. That's so cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts