Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
651 Posts
I buy Moe's chicken jerky treats at our local BJ's (wholesale club). Since a neighbor told me about them they have become Moe and Tally's favorite treats, even outdoing Greenies. I was spending $50-60 a month for those :eek: , plus shipping, so I was glad to find a locally available treat that they both liked. Chicken jerky is a LOT cheaper! B) I saw the duck jerky in a catalog and wanted to try it, but then it slipped my mind and I never did. I'll be sure to try them now - I bookmarked your link. :) Thanks!

· Registered
651 Posts
Also, a question for anyone... does anyone know how to get accurate nutrition info on dog treats? I particularly would like to find calorie and fat content of certain treats (such as the chicken jerky), as I'm concerned about Tally's weight. I would like to give her treats appropriate for her size but without causing additional weight gain. She so LOVES her treat time...

Moe is fit and trim and I find it hard to give him treats and not Tally. She can look VERY pitiful if I try and she always hears me opening the bag and comes running. That, coupled with her sneaky habit of stealing Moe's treats and hiding them under the couch cushions and pillows for later consumption, has led to a potentially serious health issue. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.