Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Elvis to the park today for some socialization. He seemed more interested in getting people to pet him than in playing with the other dogs.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
The pug in the chicken outfit is too much! :blink: What did Elvis think of all the costumes? I think his basset hound costume was the best of all! :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't blame him for choosing the humans over the dogs... that Chicken Pug is downright scary!! :lol:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Was there some special event on in the park, or were you the only 'sane' dog owner there? :blink:

BTW Elvis looks lovely if not a little confused and who could blame him? :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Was there some special event on in the park, or were you the only 'sane' dog owner there? :blink:

BTW Elvis looks lovely if not a little confused and who could blame him? :D
[/b]

The event was called "Dog Days in the Park" and they were having a doggy costume contest.

The pug chicken won the contest!!!

I thought the skunk and bride were better, but I was not a judge. I will try to get her to post pictures of the skunk & bride tomorrow (I am not sure how to do it).

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ah!!! got it now DT, wasn't sure if it was some crazy American trend to dress your dogs up to take them a walk :rolleyes: :D Like most things American, it would have caught on here in a few years, and I had visions of me walking Toby through Rouken Glen, dressed as a 'Bunny Rabbit' :(

Got to agree about the 'Bride of Frankenstein' being the best. Really simple but effective. :) and in that second pic, Elvis looks as if he's having 'the last laugh' :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts