Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aluminium Alloy dog combs.

1.CAMBERED HANDNLE FOR MORE COMFORT AND EASIER HOLD ON TOO.
2.NO RUST& CORROSION ,NO LOSE COLOUR.
3.LONGER ,DEEPER,TAPERED PINS ,SAFE STAINLESS STEEL PINS.
4.PIN NO DEFORMATION AND FRACTURE,EASY TO RECOVER.
5.DOUBLE-SIDED GROOMING.
6.SUITABLE FOR LONG-HAIRED DOGS OR CATS.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Re point No.6 of this advertisement - the Basset Hounds does not have 'long-hair - or rather should not within the Breed Standard. Personally I only used a metal rake when mine were shedding. Otherise it was a brush and a grooming glove to help with the shine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re point No.6 of this advertisement - the Basset Hounds does not have 'long-hair - or rather should not within the Breed Standard. Personally I only used a metal rake when mine were shedding. Otherise it was a brush and a grooming glove to help with the shine.

Yes,Agree with you.
This comb main for some dog and cat with long hair,especially when the pet shedding season.Because it has long teeth can penetrate deep into the underhair.i use it in my pomeranian dog.

This comb is ordinary.The different is the Aluminium material color and teeth.the teeth is smooth not sharp,they are also evenly distributed.
I try to make it bend,but will not fall off from the hand shank.it's strong enough.it's also easy to recover.
It's light weight because Aluminium,so it's also suitable for pet groomer.Pet groomers groom many pets every day, and if the comb is heavy, your hands will be tired.

The color is an oxidized paint process so never fade.

Price compare with other seller also competitive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts