Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exactly does that mean? I think I'm having one.:roll:

It's pouring rain out, (forcast for the next three days) my house smells like wet dogs, and Bo threw up. twice.

I cleaned it up, then decided to vaccuum, as there are wet paws prints everywhere. But oh nooo, it was not meant to be. as soon as I turned it on, sparks flew from the cord. Upon closer investigation, I saw much evidence of teeth marks. wonder who? Moose is looking rather sheepish...

I think I'll call a friend and go out for lunch. I give up. The dogs can have thier afternoon. :)

Sandy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I hope you get a break in the rain so you can take the "monsters" out for a long, long walk. They can sure get into mischief when they are bored and have too much energy.

Lunch sounds like a great plan - hope you had a good time and didn't have any major catastrophes in the house.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We are having a bit of the opposite problem here. It is so hot... 99-102 all week. My dogs want to spend all their time lying on the tile floor- They are bored-bored-bored! No energy to even bark at the lawn mower. Chewies and kongs just aren't cutting it right now :roll:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Copper has bit a hole in the extra hose on our vaccum because he fights with it every time it is on. Patty and Dolly are still leary of it maybe they are leary of Copper making such a fuss.

I hope it stops raining soon for you it is very difficult having more than one hound going stir-crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts