Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids needed new beds. They place so rough on them the other ones were torn in several places. I found these comfy beds at Sam's Club. $20!! Can't beat that price. They love them!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I got the same beds at Sam's last week ...but they won't sleep on them!! I think the two I chose are too foofy. They're huge.

I have the craziest series of photos of Dixie trying it out and then finally going to sleep next to it on the floor.

·
Registered
284 Posts
great beds for a great price. Something like that over here would of cost £40 each ($80)!! I'm sure these new beds are much more comfortable than the Mulch Rusty was on the other day!!!

you're two hounds are spoilt rotten - just as they should be. i love stickers crumpled up face - looks like he's just been woken up!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I got Jackie a bed from there last month for $20 as well...she loves her bed, it is the same style as yours, just a different color. For $20, it is a steal and a half, petsmart wanted $50 for a smaller bed.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Very pretty and the fur kids look like they love them, all cozy and snuggled in. I've never checked out dog beds at Sam's Club. I'll have to do that next trip there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts