Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bogie has many toys, but his favorite is his Mallard duck that makes a honking noise. He'll bring it to you so you can toss it for him, and he'll grab it, shake it, make it honk, and then take off wanting you to chase him around the house.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Of all Moe's toys, his favorite is a stuffed hedgehog that squeaks. But ALL toys come second to an empty water or soda bottle. He actually likes those more even than treats or food. :blink:

Tally's favorite is a ball-shaped moose with a sqeaker in the head, which is triangle-shaped from constant sqeaking. She carries it everywhere and needs it when she goes to sleep. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
ITA, Terry. Twinkie has a stuffed mallard that quacks, just like Bogie's, but she'.ll play with an empty pop bottle for hours. I always worry about her cutting her gums on the bottles, though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Of all Moe's toys, his favorite is a stuffed hedgehog that squeaks. But ALL toys come second to an empty water or soda bottle. He actually likes those more even than treats or food. :blink:

Tally's favorite is a ball-shaped moose with a sqeaker in the head, which is triangle-shaped from constant sqeaking. She carries it everywhere and needs it when she goes to sleep. :)[/b]
Ernest's favorite toys were sticks and bottles until his agressive chewing led to some major gum damage @10 months old.

His new favorite toys are a squeaky dinosaur and a squeaky ball that we throw and he retrieves.

He still picks up sticks on walks and runs with them, but we won't let him chew on them.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Francis has this stiff, grungy, old sheepskin squeaky toy we've named Baby and he and Baby are inseparable. Baby goes everywhere and anywhere with us and even after years the thing still squeaks (especially when I'm trying to sleep)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
...and even after years the thing still squeaks (especially when I'm trying to sleep)[/b]
I sympathise with you, Bev. Tally does the same with her Moose. <_<

1 - 9 of 9 Posts