Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if any of your Bassets sit this way. Bogie does this when he eats and often sits this way at other times when he isn't doing the "Basset side sit". We never saw Bubba sit this way. He just sort of balances on his toes when he does it.

M

·
0 Posts
That is too funny! I never saw any dog sit like that! Bogie sure is a unique guy! SO handsome! Stickers does lay flat out! OUCH! Here she is in her favorite position.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Francis does that all the time and he also does this thing where one leg is thrust behind him like he's flying through the air. These dogs are so funny!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mine go flat. Both of them. Belly's legs back legs go out to the sides and he flattens out on my tile or on the pool pavers, I imagine to get cool. Dixie's legs go straight back when lays flat. They both look so long when they do this.

Dixie has another funny position that's similar but hard to describe. I'll have to try to catch her and take a pic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Simon puts his legs out behind him when he is laying down and seriously chewing something Toby did it when he was young and then stopped maybe he wasn't as flexible as he got older

·
Registered
263 Posts
Peanut's favorite position...usually asleep of course...

Felicia

B

·
0 Posts
Byron does the exact same thing. He is usually chewing on something when he does. Or he has just exhausted himself a long walk and a game of fetch.

J

·
0 Posts
Molly flatens herself like everyone in the pictures. She seems to do the flat basset when she is just very tired from any number of activities!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts