Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
No....but they all must have this built into their genes.....yikes, my neck and back would hurt forever......

A

·
0 Posts
Poor Poor Bo, didn't you offer him your bed, or was he just too tired and couldn't make it.

Great picture.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
905 Posts
Definately No....(unless there's a double mattress under that carpet)

·
Registered
813 Posts
What is the green stuff? Tile or water? LOL I wouldn't care for that position but I know George gets into similar positions and has also done the head-hanging-off-the-couch and the butt-twisted-one-way-head-twisted-the-other thing and seems perfectly happy like that.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
At first glance, I thought he was laying alongside a pool! Your wall looks like water! It always amazed me the positions Sadie & Spencer slept in when they were younger. As they have aged & arthritis has taken over their backs, they pretty much just sleep on their sides now.

[ March 27, 2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: AmyB ]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Molson lays like that all of the time...once he fell asleep outside like that and got a light sunburn on his tummy because of it!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That 'wall', was my attempt to faux paint about 8 years ago...supposed to look like marble :roll: . I intend to get at it one of these days. It needs updating badly, to a much more tasteful color. Don't think Bo cares tho, maybe he thinks it's water!

Sandy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts