Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
After dinner Moe likes to play a quick game of 'fetch'. He's good for exactly two fetches before he quits. Then he needs some lap-time (mine, of course!). After he's gotten his daily ration of loving he sort of slides off my lap and settles onto his dog-bed for the night. The dogbed is the best thing that came from his bout with the infected cyst. He couldn't jump onto the couch wearing that cone-collar so, for the first time in his life, he began sleeping on a DOGbed. When the collar came off the habit of using the bed stuck. My furniture just might stay dog-hair-free this summer!!!! :D

After dinner Tally curls up for a nap on the loveseat amd stays there until the last person heads up to bed for the night. Whoever that is has to first get a little piece of fat-free american cheese, then carry her up the stairs (stairs she is fully capable of climbing alone at any other time), put her in my daughter's room, then give her the cheese. Then Tally rummages about in her toy basket for her favorite squeaky and hops up on my daughter's bed, where she'll 'squeak' till she falls asleep (or until my daughter takes the toy away, in which case she will crawl to the foot of the bed and sulk quietly till she falls asleep).

Terry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.