Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...seem to be able to tell what day of the week it is? I'm sure Cody can! We always take him on Saturday night to the local ice cream shop for his weekly cup of vanilla frozen yogurt. Now today he has been overly pesty. He had his breakfast, his walk, and he had a lie in out in the sun a couple of times. I really do think that he knows it's Saturday and he's anxious to get his treat! What do you think?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, he'll get it, Cindy! But he has to wait until this evening after supper! They are truly amazing, aren't they?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Copper is the same way on days I have to go to work he seems to know as soon as we get up. He camps out at the front door with his saddest face but then on days I am off he doesn't do that. They are wonderfully amazing!

A

·
0 Posts
Ruby whines and wakes us up at 5 a.m. every day. Unfortunately she did it at 4:30 a.m. today tho.

snore.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yes, mine sure can. I normally work from home on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and go to the office on Monday and Thursday. For the past several weeks, my schedule has been kablooie, different every week. Yesterday (a Friday) I had to go in, but would normally be home. I was getting ready to go, and Dudley snuck up and took my backpack out of the kitchen and hid it in the family room! (I think he did it while I was in the shower or something, I'm 100% positive it was in the kitchen when I first got up.) Of course when I started looking for it, he was pretending to be asleep on the couch. His eyes were open, but when I looked at him, he would shut them real fast! Little bugger!
When I finally found it (with the straps all drooly, of course), he made a "harrumph" noise and stuck his nose back under the sofa blanky. He was mad at me for leaving, because he wouldn't give me "goodbye kisses" or follow me to the door like usual!
Oh yes, he knows... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts