Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are ruining my cushions, but nothing keeps them off. (umbrella fiasco) I've given up!!!

Moose:

Bo:

But I ask you, how can I stay mad at this face?

Sandy :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, I know what you mean........

this is the back of the couch:

On the back of the couch.....AND my head:

:lol:

PS I sure couldnt' say no to Moose's squishy sweet face!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Those pictures are just too funny of Moose, Bo, and Tootie but Moose's face just really cracks me up, can't get enough of it. So far mine haven't gotten on the back of the couch, hopefully it stays that way.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
All I can say is I've never known a breed that could make itself comfortable like this one! :lol:
Great pics.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Mine do find some odd places, but the back of the couch isn't one of them.

Agreed, I could never say no to the Moose!

Great pics of Tootie too!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tina,

That picture of the two bassets with a cat is priceless... :p

AND, I could never say NO to Moose, Bo, Tootie, or any of the other precious hounds up here...I'm a total basset slave.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Tina, I love pics of Laban with your hound pack. One of my cats likes the dogs, but I never have a camera around at the right time :angry: *edited to say I do have these two - better than nothing. Waldo is our kitty's name. He is 8 years old.

·
Registered
932 Posts
That picture of Snoopy is hilarious! He looks so casual and debonaire. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
He sits like that everytime my boyfriend leaves the house - Snoopy likes to gaze out of the window until he returns.. All he needs is a cigarette holder and a martini.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts