Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently Ella has taken up on trying to climb us whenever possible.

Just now I sat on the floor to pet her and she is sitting in front of me just looking at me and all of a sudden she comes flying at my head in an attempt to climb on me.

I think she started this because my boyfriend picks her up once in awhile and carriers her around and lets her smell higher up things:rolleyes:

She will do it even if we are standing sometimes, she'll get on her back paws and have her front paws on my leg and then all of sudden she gets down real quick crouches and then jumps up as high as she can and kind of claws at us like shes climbing

It's a good thing shes only 40 lbs and pretty nimble or this might have been a more angry post :p

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
LOL! Boomer usually just takes a flying leap at hubby when he is sitting in his recliner. He can clear the arm of the chair, and lands square in dad's lap, where he proceeds to take a nice, long snooze.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yes, If I'm sitting he climbs on my knee and then puts his paws on my shoulders, with his face right in front of mine. I always thought he did it so he could get my undivided attention.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts