3,124 Posts
We don't celebrate halloween that much here,
but I have some pics from other happy occasions:

Doris dressed like a football coach:

Emma in her usual wig:

This is me in my casual wear:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
813 Posts
I LOVE the pic of Emma in her wig. Even in that, she looks every inch the regal lady. And Steinar, the "casual wear" is so becoming! :p

I never tried to dress George up for Halloween. I barely convinced him to wear those antlers for the Christmas card picture. Maybe I'll have better luck with Gigi.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I never dressed mine up, because Spencer would always pull everything off both him & Sadie. I could never even put bandanas on them, as Spencer would pull them off too. However, I would always dress up my brother's Dobermans. They were both very gentle & patient. They would sit on the porch, in their costumes & greet the trick or treaters. I'm not sure if I can get pics here. That was before digital. I'll have to see if I can scan some. :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have been looking at costumes lately!! I am so tempted to dress Rusty as a cowboy!! He would look so awesome wearing a cowboy hat with his "11 1/2" inch ears!!!!! I think he would be a big ham, liking all the attention. Stickers would be pertified. She is very timid at times. I won't dress either of them up. It's hard enough keeping up with all the kids we get, never mind keeping track of the dogs!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
It's so funny that this topic came up because I was looking at costumes in Petsmart today! :p I actually bought Jackie a hula girl costume...it is too cute. I will have to post pictures when it fits her...I bought it a little big since she is still growing like a weed. Jackie loves playing "dress up", she frequently models my underwear around the house :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Mine would never wear anything, but I do have to post the picture I found a couple of years ago of someone elses dogs.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Haven't had a chance to dress Sadie & Max up yet, but we have dressed our Miniature Pinscher up. Here's a picture of her.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
As I mentioned in my earlier post, I used to dress my brother's Dobermans up. (Both now ATB with Sadie)Here is the best costume - the year Deuce was a zebra!

Edited to add: I guess this pic makes that "security dog" sign kind of a laughing matter! ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Steinar: Love the three pics!!! They are just great. Yes I dress Tummy Boy up and I put a gate at front door so everyone gets a chance to see him. The kids go NUTS!! Tummy Boy's Mom :D loved the other pics too.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I can't say that I've ever had any luck dressing up Moe and Tally. Moe always managed to pull off and chew up whatever I tried to put on him. My daughter bought Tally sweaters and coats and my mother-in-law even knitted her a custom sweater but it was all in vain... Tally goes belly-up and pees all over if anyone tries to put anything on her. :blink: Weird little weiner-dog! One election year, many years ago, Moe attempted to run for President. I tried to get promotional photos of them (Tallybelle would be the First Lady) but it was a dismal failure. <_< I managed to get my pearls around Tally's neck but she ran away in fear (she was new to our family at the time and still had her girlish figure - she looked very pretty). It took a while to get her to hold still long enough for me to remove them (yes, she bellied-up and peed! :rolleyes: ). Moe did as just as terrible when I tried to get a photo of him in a spiffy-looking black top hat (from my son's magician kit). He went crazy and COMPLETELY destroyed it - there were pieces of it everywhere! I couldn't get pictures of them individually, nevermind together! I gave up my photographic endeavors where Moe and Tally are concerned...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts