Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around much but just thought ya'll would enjoy some pictures. Dixie isn't my normal model. She's normally in my lap while Stonewall literally poses for me. He's a very photogenic hound. Today he was feeling camera shy and she stepped up for me! ;)

I made a reflective board and needed to try it out. I love the grain that shows in the wood.

Atop her throne.

"are we done yet?"

I can't ever find a human model but my dogs are great too.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Wow! She is growing up! How is Stonewall doing? He was a pup last time I saw a picture!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! She is growing up! How is Stonewall doing? He was a pup last time I saw a picture![/b]
He's such a ham! And also a very handsome boy! I keep looking at the pics where they would fit in our hands and I miss those days so much!! I have lots of pics of both dogs on my flickr
Off to the right hand side there should be a "set" for dogs. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Great pics of the dogs on your flickr (although must be honest, I only looked at Dixie& Stonewall). They seem pretty close in age? Are they siblings?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They seem pretty close in age? Are they siblings?[/b]
Yes, They are littermates. We also now take care of their mom and dad (my inlaws dogs) because they were sent to Canada by my father in laws job. I don't think a basset would enjoy the negative fourty they saw up there. :blink: =D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great pics! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you use? I looking to purchase one soon and have been researching all kinds.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use a Canon 30d DSLR camera. I bought mine used off of ebay and really love it. I could have gotten the brand new 40 or 50d's but kind of figured that the 30d was prime only 2 years ago so it couldn't really be that outdated. I have a 70-300mm lens and for these shots I used my 28-55mm lens. I love photo talk if you couldn't tell... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts