Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Digger's birthday was a few days ago, so we had some treats today, and took some pictures of maybe our last nice weekend. Digger turned 4 years old, just 4 months younger than Dozer, and by chance, Dudley will be 6 months in 3 days.
Since it was Digger's birthday, it was time to weigh again. He's my big boy at 63 pounds. :eek: Can't you tell by how fat he is. (joking) :lol: :lol: The other two were weighed as well. Dozer is still 56 lbs, and Dudley is now 41 lbs. He's in line with the other two, because they were 43 & 44 lbs at 6 months, but Dudley's still gaining back his Parvo loss. He may top Digger.

The birthday boy. :wub:

Dozer playing with his birthday gift. (Dudley) :lol:

Taking their naps. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy Birthday Digger! Cute pics. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Happy birthday Digger! YOu have a great looking crew!

~Heather

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awww! Happy Birthday, Digger! What a great looking pack of hounds! And they're all males, right? No issues with Basset Hounds as far as having more than one male in the house?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.........And they're all males, right? No issues with Basset Hounds as far as having more than one male in the house?[/b]
The three of them are intact males. They all get along pretty well together. I've never had any issues due to them all being males. Nothing more than any multi-dog household.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The three of them are intact males. They all get along pretty well together. I've never had any issues due to them all being males. Nothing more than any multi-dog household.[/b]

Sweet!! I always hear people advising not to get a same-sex dog, so I was just curious. We have a female Basset and I'm thinking of getting another one. But I would have to kill my husband first since he won't let me have any more dogs! LOL...just kidding. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts