Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I read that article to since I use msn as my homepage and it makes me SICK to think that a company like that thought they could get away with something so horrid! I really do hope that the one's who lost their beloved pets file lawsuits against that company!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I had any of their brands of food, I would throw them out, regardless of whether they were covered by the recall or not! There are obviously lots of problems at the manufacturer. I would find something else for my dog until I was absolutely certain they had their problems straightened out.

On another note, there is a new doggy daycare in downtown Detroit that was trying to drum up business at my place of employment (a law firm). Today they brought in little ziploc bags with two good-sized biscuits in them with a card for their services. Those biscuite were Kirkland ... another of Diamond's brands supposedly not affected by the recall. I think I may be e-mailing the doggy daycare place tomorrow.

Janet 'n Twinkie

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That story FINALLY made national news this week (Brian Williams) I was shocked when I realized that this was the first news report on TV. They acted like it had just happened! I had read it on CNN and on this site more than a week ago. Maybe two.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is very definitely one time when I am very grateful that Max is on Prescription Diet from our vet.

MikeM

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
"Here is an article that says that Diamond knew they had a problem for months"

Not at all what the article stated. The faxt Diamond rejected more loads of corn does not imply there was a problem if anything they were doing a better job at screening than in the past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts