Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here we go with this week's fun project.

Post any and all pictures of your loved ones being not so loveable! It's Destruction Week on Cyberhound!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Right: give me 2 hours! I'll be right back! LOL ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
This is old but my favorite- Samantha

[ March 09, 2006, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Basset Momma ]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Oh, I love it. Caught with the goods and proud of it. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Edited with very current pictures.
I knew when I posted the old picture of the torn up couch, that it wouldn't be long before I had a new picture, and caught in the act.
Last night Dozer brought in a tumble weed into the house. This is what I found when I got up this morning.

I can just hear Digger say, "I have nothing to do with this mess."

[ March 10, 2006, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: The 3 D's ]

·
Registered
335 Posts
This is what I found when I got home today:

The victim: Some pretty blue & silver yarn I bought to make my niece a purse.

The Suspect: One Miss Daisy Jayne

This is my downstairs den. We don't use this room every day, but I swear to you, it was just fine Sunday night! I really am a better housekeeper than this would lead you to believe...

The Suspect: One Miss Daisy Jayne!

[ March 09, 2006, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: BarbR ]

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
When this thread was posted, I thought, 'Oh great,I have no pictures of vandalism'. But good old Bo came through for me!
Tonight we were watching TV, and I heard Bo chewing on something in my bedroom. Because I have lost two purses to Bo just because he smelled breath mints,I checked it out.
lo and behold: he had actually gone into my closet, pulled my jacket down off the hanger, and found a chocolate bar, ( can't believe I left a chocolate bar uneaten :D ).
I grabbed the camera, and here he is, caught red-pawed! ( I took the foil away from him, that's why he looks so disappointed)

Sandy

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
These are good. Happily, this is a contest I can't participate in. Once Sadie & Spencer got past the puppy chewing stage, they've been pretty good. OK, now that I put that in writing, they are bound to destroy something! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
This a mild attack but it is Bears favorite type of destruction: paper towels. He loves to shred them and then he's not interested anymore! Luckily he did'nt get the whole roll.

Leaving the scene of the crime.

Hard to be mad at such a ham!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by Sandy and Bo:

"When this thread was posted, I thought, 'Oh great,I have no pictures of vandalism'. But good old Bo came through for me!"

That was sure nice of Bo to accomodate you! :D
I also knew I could count on Daisy Jayne, but she doesn't usually excel herself quite to this level! She likes to get in purses too. I had a couple of PayDay bars hidden in mine once, and she got them--stripped off all the peanuts and ate the centers.

Yesterday I went to WalMart and bought a box of Scooby Snacks and the yarn. I put the Scooby Snacks in the cupboard where she couldn't get them, but I guess the smell remained in the sack with the yarn. I also keep forgetting how much she loves yarn--especially the eyelash yarn or anything shimmery or sparkly (or expensive!), and this yarn had a silver thread running thru it, soft and luxurious, too. *sigh*

I don't think I'll EVER learn to ousmart her.
In fact, I'm beginning to feel like Wile E. Coyote vs the Roadrunner. ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like some of you, I was just waiting ...I have plenty of old destruction but not many days go by that these two don't sneak off to a corner with something ...it's not anywhere near like it was years ago but they still lose control every once in a while!

This is "Peace" ...we have an ongoing thing with this bear. Belly can't resist it. He has kidnapped it from Stef's room many times. He waits for me to accidently leave her door open and he makes off with it. We've found it in his bed, out in the yard ...sometimes he just runs by with it in his mouth, I swear he's showing off.

So the eyes and nose went the first time ...then we found it just wet and icky a few times. Today, it appears they did surgery! :D

Stef just puts it back on her table. Her theory is that he'll just keep taking this one and leave the rest of her stuff alone. So far, so good!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Poor Peace! Willie had a favorite stuffed groundhog that belonged to my daughter. She hid it everywhere. Once she put it on her top bunk... Willie climbed up on the bottom bunk and was hanging onto the edges... he managed to get it off the top bunk- She just let him have it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts