Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone catch "Desperate Housewives" last night? (Easter) Lynette bought her boys a baby basset. She's the most darling little thing. Obviously the people who run that show know the best kind of dog to have. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was just thinking about posting that! We'll see how they "handle" a basset puppy - could provide some interesting sidelines if they so choose to use them. :!:

A

·
0 Posts
Have never watched the show but if a Basset is involved I might just start!

Kathy

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking to post it in the forum but you're definately faster than I am. :lol:

I actually taped the whole episode as I wasn't home last night. I only watched the last 15 minutes. Lucky me....I have to re-watch it tonight.

·
Registered
127 Posts
At first I thought it might be a basset but his ears were too short and his front paws were too small, I noticed that beagle pups look alot like bassets when they're really little. But I'm no expert.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I've never seen the show either.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
When they come up with a show called "Desperate Grandma's" , I'll watch it. Then I can relate. :D

If it was a Basset puppy, I hope it doesn't start a trend, like the dalmation movie did. Don't wanna see a bunch of abandoned bassets, once people find out how much work they are when they're young.

Sandy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts