Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here and I just started making decorative collars for our rescue girl, 'Jersey'. I have all colors of beads and I can personalize a collar with your dogs name and make it to your specific colors and design.
This collar would not be used with a leash, as it is only for decorative purposes only. I've already had so many people on my Facebook account wanting these so I thought my fellow 'Basset' lovers might want one for your dog too. I can make them for a male or female. The pictures below are some I've made for Jersey, but I can make them in any colors or specifications you have. If you are interested, please email me at: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
I love the second one! It's so classy looking! How much would they cost? And you'd obviously need a measure of our dog's neck right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the second one! It's so classy looking! How much would they cost? And you'd obviously need a measure of our dog's neck right?

Yes, you'll need to measure the dogs neck (including the folds of skin). Each collar is different priced depending upon how much 'bling' and how large the collar is. Shipping is $5. The average collar is anywhere from $12-$18 and sometimes more depending upon the speciality beads that are used and how many. You can email me at: [email protected] with any questions you have or if you would like to place an order!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
ew, girl stuff! yeck, *cough cough*... pink...!

(Worm, stop it, that's rude!)

oh, ok, well, i couldn't wear it personally myself, but i think your collars are very nice for GIRL basset hounds. I am too :cool: myself to wear pink and purple. but i think my pals Molly McFreckles and Annie and Paisley would look very lovely in your collars. your collars are very nice and creative!!
--Worm

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wormmie you are a nut!!!
Jersey Girl you collars are beautiful and I think Wormmie needs a studly one.
Ever notice that no matter what a girly basset wears (I wear Pink) some dummy always says aww isn't HE cute??? WHAT!!!! I think they should eat some glasses! Don't people know that girls come in shapes and not just in those fru-fru dog sizes?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ew, girl stuff! yeck, *cough cough*... pink...!

(Worm, stop it, that's rude!)

oh, ok, well, i couldn't wear it personally myself, but i think your collars are very nice for GIRL basset hounds. I am too :cool: myself to wear pink and purple. but i think my pals Molly McFreckles and Annie and Paisley would look very lovely in your collars. your collars are very nice and creative!!
--Worm
LOL! Worm, I have all kinds of beads for boys. I have sports beads like footballs, tennis balls, baseballs, etc. And I can put your name on there with them and put some 'boy' colors to show off to everyone that you are a stud! LOL! I made a Dallas Cowboy collar with the boys' name on it and it's been in great demand! You just let me know what you want and I'll make it for ya!:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
These are way too cute! Have you thought about setting up an account on etsy to sell these? Do you have more pics on your facebook account or anything? Or should I just email you and get other pics that way?
I think Molly may need one. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes emailing me would be the best way to let me know what you are wanting for Miss Molly. I have lots of colors and bling for girlie doggies so just let me know what colors and the diameter of her neck and we'll get started!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts