Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe Dean has a brag to make! Seems his pup Muttley won the Open Dog class at the Susquehanna Field Trial. Well, Dean?! Belinda.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Right !!! His second field trial and he won a class of 15 hounds. he is now entered in the Valley Forge show in the field dog class.
How are you and Molly doing ?? If I can help, call.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Congratulations! That name kills me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congratulations Dean and Muttley. Way to go!

Alice :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Any chance of a picture of Muttley?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ditto about the picture. His daddy is the same daddy as my future puppy. Belinda.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
A belated congratulations Dean and Mutley! :) Good luck at the Specialty Show-may all your ribbons be blue and hope that Mutley has a great time.
Oh ya, you too Dean. ;)

[ November 13, 2004, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Barbara Winters ]

·
Registered
797 Posts
Muttley came in 5th or NBQ at the Lenape Basset Hound Club trial on the 6th. 3 trials so far and back in second series in all of them --- next the hunt test in Elmer, NJ on the 20th.
I don't have any recent pictures of him and my camera is in the motorhome in FL. When I had to fly out of Phoenix on the way back from AK, i sent some stuff on to FL. I will pick it up in Dec. at the hunt test. Here are 2 pix of him as a small pup

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Oh my, he is one good looking, big boned boy. thanks for the pix.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sire is Ruth Paule's "Branscombe's Pavarotti" ("Henry") and the dam is John Meahle's "Meahle's Fallen Angel" ("Angel"). Ruth's dogs do it all, and John has great field dogs. Belinda.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts