Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know that we sent Daisy to the bridge today. She was in too much pain from her arthritis, and we couldn't help her anymore. We'll miss her so much.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Marcia:

I am so sorry you lost your Daisy Mae. I know how much you loved her. You did the right thing not letting her suffer anymore. I'm sure our furbabies who have gone to the bridge were there to welcome her. Rest in peace Daisy Mae.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Marcia,
We are so terribly sorry that you have lost you wonderful Daisy Mae. We know your hearts are heavy, but know that you made the best decision for Daisy Mae. She is pain free now and has joined all the other wonderful Bassets from the forum at the bridge. I'm sure they welcomed her with wagging tails and slobbery kisses. Rest in peace, Daisy Mae.

·
Registered
284 Posts
so very sorry for your loss and heart ache.

i can not imagin how you much be feeling.

please accept this ((((((((HUG))))))))) from myself and Snoopy to help ease the pain.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I'm so sorry to see this, Marcia.
We'll send prayers from me and
comforting drool from Emma and Doris.

We'll light a candle for Daisy Mae:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss; this is such a difficult decision to have to make. My thoughts are with you. :(

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you today . I hope that soon your happy memories of her will crowd out the sadness.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Oh Marcia, I'm so sorry, it's such a hard thing to do, but she's no longer in pain. Many on here know how heartbroken you are right now. These little hounds are so precious to us. It's a sad day on the forum...

Sandy

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm so very sorry. I'm crying as I'm writing this...Belinda.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts