Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
936 Posts
BUMP. Hope everyone is reading this! Lynne and I, and a few other basset enthusiasts :D are going to be in Vegas next March, anyone else coming? The more the merrier! :D

Susan, we will have a little reunion of our own. Did you know there are basset walks in Regina on Sundays at one? They are at a dog park, just don't know which one... :?

Sandy

· Registered
936 Posts
Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:39 pm Post subject: PLEASE READ - LAS VEGAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone - I will be updating the Cyberhound Las Vegas 2007 post with a confirmation code as soon as I get it, but wanted everyone to notice this first.

I have reserved 30 rooms at the Motel 6 Tropicana in Las Vegas, Nevada for March 2nd through March 4th (checking out on the morning of March 5th). They are aware that some of us are bringing hounds and that is A-OK. I will also find out (cuz' I forgot to ask ) about pet deposits.

I will be getting a confirmation number from them in the next couple of days and will post that under the permanent CLV-2007 post but this is how it will work:

The room price for 2 people is $71.99 per night, for one person it is $65.99. Once I get the confirmation code, you all will be responsible for securing your own rooms. All rooms must be confirmed within 30 days of the reservation date (by February 2nd). Any room not confirmed by this date will be let back into circulation. Anyone wanting to come a day or so early or stay a day or so later needs to make that arrangement at the time of confirmation.

Anyone with any questions, let me know and I'll work through them. The ball is officially rolling towards Las Vegas. Remember - what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

Lynne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.