Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betsy or Barbara - can you make this a permanent post, please? Thanks!

CYBERHOUND LAS VEGAS 2007 has been scheduled for March 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 2007 (check out date on 4th). As of right now we have the following:

People w/Dogs: 10 people & 7 dogs = 5 Rooms needed
People w/o Dogs: 20 (w/5 tentative) = 10 Rooms needed

We are looking at getting a block of rooms at either the Motel 6 Tropicana or Hawthorne Suites - The Strip, if either are available.

What we are looking for now is for people to continue to sign up for the next couple of weeks and then we'll pursue the rooms. As soon as we can get a handle on the hotel situation, I will post the email address and telephone number and everyone will be responsible for making their own reservations.

We're looking at having a get-together on Friday evening (2nd) - cocktail/social hour(s). Then on Saturday a picnic/bar-b-que at a dog park and more socializiing and puppy playing. On Saturday night it will be a free night for those of you (us) that want to do your own thing. Sunday maybe we can all get together again for a brunch of some sort or anything anyone else can think of doing. I'm soliciting any and all ideas for activities and other suggestions. Just PM me or Sandy and we'll go from there.

Hope this helps people set their schedules and ups the excitement! Viva Las Vegas!!

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course it would be okay. The more the merrier! Please make sure they are aware of the hotel arrangements when they are finalized, okay?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.