Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we dont get on the computer alot but when we do we love to visit CH. I have had several dogs in the past- Beagle, Terrier/mix, Black Lab/mix(a great Dog) and now Basset Hound. I have found each dog to be very different from the others in behavior and care. So a website like this is a valuable tool I never had with the others. Bassets dont really have a norm and are vastly different from Individual to Individual inside the breed. I suppose that can be said of any dog and I had not realise that fact till I was able to find this site and compare. Wonderful people, wonderful place.... Thanks for your help and support....J&S and Bessie too!

[ March 30, 2006, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Jeff&Sandy ]

A

·
0 Posts
AGREED! and well said.
Look at Bessie... peek-a-boo!

Copper and I are brand new and have gotten great advice plus had alot of fun looking at everyone's pictures, and reading thier stories. I am glad I found this forum and will enjoy returning whenever I can.

A

·
0 Posts
Me too.

Such a wide variety of opinions on most problems some I hadn't heard of before but forwarned is forarmed.

thanks to everyone who contributes and for the great photos.

p.s what a great looking basset

A

·
0 Posts
I agree with you. I lurked at this site for nearly a year before I signed up so I really feel like I "know" a lot of the people on here and I think they are all great. I really hope the reunion happens, It would be so nice to put names and faces on all the wonderful people who share this common love of BHs.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
775 Posts
I also read this site for a long time before joining. I have learned more from this site than any other source. I love reading about different situations and this site helps me realized my bassets are really pretty normal as bassets go. Everyone seems really concerned for one another and our babies. Even though some of us don't really know one another we can still worry when our babies are not well,rejoice when good things happen and laugh at our babies antics.We have even gotten to the point at our house where my husband will ask about different hounds or situations going on. So thank-you everyone for all the advice and laughs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts