Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else have trouble getting on Cyberhound this weekend or most of today? I kept getting account cancelled when I tried to log on. Whew! I was undergoing real withdrawal.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
You weren't the only one in Basset withdrawl over the weekend. I couldn't get on either and got the same message. Sure was nice to see that it is up and running again. THANKS!! to whoever is responsible and got it up and running again.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I would also like to add my thanks,it was a long weekend without Cyberhound.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Same here...and if there really were problems paying the bills, I would have gladly kicked in some cash to get them back online!!!!

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
535 Posts
Same here, I was lost without it. My husband and kids think I'm nuts, they said when it comes to our hounds and anything to do with Basset's I have an addiction and need help.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just signed up this weekend and I thought that Tatsi and I did something wrong! I'll be posting with lots of questions, but all is going better then I expected. These are her "baby pic's" She will be 10 weeks old on Weds. She came home on Oct. 14th and it was wonderful to have a "new baby" in the house. She was a bitrthday gift for my daughter's 19th birthday Oct 16th. I ok'd it, as her boyfriend was buying it for her. They found a wonderful breeder in NH. Terry answers any e-mails if we have questions and she even met the kids in MA so their ride was 8 hours roundtrip instead of 16!
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/312079/index.html

·
Registered
101 Posts
I too, was worried. as I am new to this site, I thought it was only me, and somehow missed the part where you pay a subscription fee. I would gladly do so if need be.........

·
Registered
79 Posts
Shermie's Mom --- there's no fee. I was just kidding because the notice when you tried to sign on said something about contacting the billing department immediately!

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I had been out of town... and when I came home my computer was acting odd anyway- I was quite sad and thought it was just me...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Shermie's Mom --- there's no fee. I was just kidding because the notice when you tried to sign on said something about contacting the billing department immediately! [/b]
I was wondering if the administrators didn't pay the bill. Maybe we should take up a collection?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I was sweatin' it, yo! Glad the CH is back up and runnin'! AAAARRRROOOOO!!!

corvuss

(cyberhoonders,this is dudeley, my dad hit the sauuce fer howloweeen, pleze ignnore himm.)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Did you say sauuuuuuuuuce, Corcvuss????? :lol:

Happy Halloween, Everyone! Hope all the bassy boys & girls got lots of TREATS!!! ! :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
I did an internet search when I found that our site was down. I couldn't find a thing. Perhaps we should have a plan for next time ....who should we notify?! Is there an email address? ...should we contact the moderators or something like that? Just wondering ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts