Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this forum is so full of helpful advice and support, I'd like to do something to give back.

I have an idea for doing a Hounds of Cyberhound calendar for the year, with pics of everyone's hounds. It will be downloadable so you can print the months out & pin them up on your fridge etc.

If you'd like your hound to feature, then either:

- post pics in this thread

- email them to me at [email protected],

Either way, let me know your houndies name, board name (or name you want printed with your houndie) & city / town.

I'm quite excited about this now!

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeah great idea!! so where to begin? shall we all post the pics we want you to use of our dogs on this board or email it though to you?

I'll get snapping tonight!!!! :p

·
Registered
932 Posts
Love it! I actually thought about doing something like this, but I'm not very talented with computers. Let us know how to proceed!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay!

Info on how to proceed is now in the first post of the thread.

I have a big feature to write for my magazine... can't you tell I'm the Queen of Procrastination?!

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
That looks great! :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think that's a great idea. We have this wooden calendar frame that I have made new calendar inserts for years but this year was my best yet. Usually I just put some kind of clip art on them; this year every month has a different picture of my hounds. Everyone agrees they are my best ones. I think it would be great to also have a calendar with pictures of many of our Basset friends from this forum.

Here's one of my favorite pictures of my hounds from last spring, feel free to use the picture if you like. Max has grown a lot since then.

Bernita, slave to Sadie Mae & Maxwell
Sault Ste Marie, MI

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:rolleyes: Neat Idea!! :rolleyes: Count us in.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Love the format.........it'll look great!

·
Registered
127 Posts
You're very smart! I would definitely love to have a calendar with everyone's dogs on it! I'm going to order new ink for the printer today so I can print it off when it's ready. Thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sounds like a fabulous idea! This is one of my favorites of Luther & Sammy. I would love to have a calendar with all of the Cyberhound hounds.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Work has started on the Calendar - it'll run from Feb 2007 - Jan 2008 - as we're half way through January now, I want each hound to have a full month!

The deadline for hound submissions will be FRIDAY 19 JANUARY.

Thank you to everyone that's submitted pictures!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Please save a spot for Elmer & Button! We will submit our picture as soon as possible.

What a great idea! Can't Wait!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts