Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

CW27.com is having a pet contest. If you go to the website at the top there is a thing you can click on for the contest. Once you register you can rate pet pictures and enter your own. Please rate my girl Lily (search Lily the Footlong Floozy) and my boy Gibbs (search Joe Gibbs). If you decide to enter your pets put the name of the picture on this thread so others can rate your hounds too. I would love to see a basset hound win this!

~Heather

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey all,

CW27.com is having a pet contest. If you go to the website at the top there is a thing you can click on for the contest. Once you register you can rate pet pictures and enter your own. Please rate my girl Lily (search Lily the Footlong Floozy) and my boy Gibbs (search Joe Gibbs). If you decide to enter your pets put the name of the picture on this thread so others can rate your hounds too. I would love to see a basset hound win this!

~Heather[/b]
Im in. It said to upload 5 pictures, so im not sure which will be up?? I'm waiting on approval now. It should be under "charlie boomer"

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went ahead and voted/rated your pup Dasanii19. He is adorable!

~Heather

1 - 3 of 3 Posts