1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The link doesn't seem to work, I do have another pic of Nightshade.....have never seen Orpheus tho. Love the old photos, wish they were "stacked".....so interesting to see what it all started with. Mrs. Elms had it all sewed up! Interesting to see the placements of her dogs.

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
Sorry PollyEster, it still works for me, it comes from a book, 'The Basset Hound', A complete Anthology of the dog, 1860-1940, Vintage Dog Books 2010, various Authors.
Orpheus is pictured standing alongside Nightshade.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
The link doesn't seem to work, I do have another pic of Nightshade.....have never seen Orpheus tho. Love the old photos, wish they were "stacked".....so interesting to see what it all started with. Mrs. Elms had it all sewed up! Interesting to see the placements of her dogs.
Don't know if this will work for you:
When I click on the link there is a blank page, but to the left of the blank page, there is a small image of the book- when I click on that small image I can view the contents in the link-

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
There's no page numbers, but second to last page.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS...I clicked on the left, adjusted the search term to Orpheus....and BINGO. I had seen that book advertised online, but hated to plunk down the money without looking at it. I think I will now pay some hard-earned for a copy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts