Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
This cracks me up!! Princess Buttercup went counter surfing only once, PB&J was just too hard to resist. Her back feet however were still on the ground at least!! She also tried to get a bag of treats off my glass kitchen table once too but she was unsuccessful. She had two front paws on the table & one back paw on a chair & was trying to get her other back paw on another chair when she was caught in the act!! She totally would have wishboned herself in the splits! She also climbed out of her ex pen at the school once too. From the muddy paw prints my best guess is that she climbed up on a large plastic tub we used as a cozy cave for her, then hopped up on the treatment table & slid down the big bolster pillow all to get closer to the wrestling hospitality breakfast that was set up right in front of the windows! I found her asleep behind the door where i bet she sniffed herself right into some sweet dreams!! Thank goodness she's definitely more of a climber & not a jumper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.