Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the third day that Copper hasn't wanted to eat and what little bit he does eat he throws up. He seems to feel okay otherwise he's barking and playing he just can't keep anything down. It looks really yellow when he does throw up too. We have an appointment this afternoon but it has me worried any time my boy doesn't eat. I am also concerned that Dolly and Patty not get sick.

Update.
The vet did several test and everything was negative thank goodness. He said he had a touch of pancreanitis and gave the poor baby 4 different shots! He seemed to start feeling better last night just incrediable cranky. I gave hin a couple of spoons of puppy food this morning at 3 and so far he hasn't thrown up. The vet wants to see him again this afternoon just to check on him.

[ March 24, 2006, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: copsmom ]

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm glad Copper will see the vet today. I don't know what could be wrong with him, but it does sound like a vet visit is the best thing to do.

We're sending drool for you baby and hope it turns out to be something very minor.

T

·
0 Posts
Please keep us informed as to what the vet says. Twinkie has been off her food lately and she also threw up twice over the weekend. I've heard others here and on other boards saying that their dog also is off their food or has been upchucking lately. I'm wondering if there's not something going around. If she doesn't start eating more normally soon, she will also be making a trip to the vetlady.

Janet 'n Twink

[ March 23, 2006, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Twinkie's Mum ]

A

·
0 Posts
healing drool to all the houndies and to mine too. Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hoping Copper's feeling better soon!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Poor Copper, I'd be crabby too if I had 4 shots!
Glad to hear he's feeling better, anyway.

Keep babyin' your baby, and keep us posted!

Barb & Daisy Jayne. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts