Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
thank you so much vB3....those are so darn adorable.....Woody will be in his photo shoot sometime tomorrow so pict will be forth coming....(hubba-hubba)
Be sure to include a pic of Woody in his Ohio State best.....that will definitely earn some brownies points with vb3 since he's Ohio State Alumni. Perhaps we will have to do a Basset GQ College edition this fall......

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Wow-- IMpressive!! Definitely worth waiting for-- what a fantastic job. should turn it into a magazine or calendar :)

LOVED the basset gals.... they are SOOO purty. The descriptions of all the bassets made us laugh.

And Boomer, so dashing as the cover model...! what a nice bday present.

Rosco, Layla, and Breezy, you have awesome parents.

i'm in heaven, i will sleep well tonite...

--Worm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
437 Posts
That is perfect for him.....named after one of the all time great OSU coaches you know (although when he hears the name on BTN he always thinks he's famous LOL)..Woody Hayes does have all his Buckeye appearal, even a red block O woody hayes hat....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I LOVE it! What handsome and pretty hounds in the first issue! And thank you for making Boomer the coverdog.

Looking forward to future issues.

You sure have a way with words; the captions are terrific!

·
Registered
165 Posts
What fun! Whiskey cracked me up!! She's shameless! :) Thanks for doing this. I can never get enough of these silly dogs!

·
Registered
56 Posts
LOL That turned out too good. Speaking of shameless Whiskey, she's laying on her back (all naked for the world to see) in a puddle of spilled water that she dragged all over the kitchen floor. I think she's planning on a career as a wet t-shirt model next.

·
Registered
616 Posts
LOL That turned out too good. Speaking of shameless Whiskey, she's laying on her back (all naked for the world to see) in a puddle of spilled water that she dragged all over the kitchen floor. I think she's planning on a career as a wet t-shirt model next.
Perhaps you should get another boy basset and call him Heff. She could be the cover girl for "BassetBoy"

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I wanted to bump this up again for some of our new members. Briefly: my dogs write a blog, they did a basset swimsuit post a few months back, and would like to do another one. Feel free to submit your photos and comments to [email protected]. If you want some ideas check out the previous basset GQ entry at:

Jowls of Fury: Combined Basset GQ/Swimsuit Magazine Spread

We already have entries from Yogi, Wworm, Annie, and Princess Buttercup (if you guys forgot about entering - it's been awhile!). Hopefully we get new entries!

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.