Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! First of all let me thank you for all the support, encouragement and prayers from you all!

The bassets (Mocha and Beldin) have been doing great! They seem so much happier lately. Beldin has calmed down somewhat and doesn't seem as anxious. He doesn't nip or bite nearly as much - and neither of the pups have had an "accident" in the house since "he's" been gone. Less stress I imagine.

The kids are doing well, there's been a few incidents at the school, but we're working through things.

As for me well, I know I did the right thing. Sometimes it's hard but I know things are getting better.

I have some news!

My parents are helping me with buying a house! We just got word that all the conditions have been met - the financing has gone through, the inspections etc have been completed - everything's good to go! The final papers have been signed and we get possesion March 30th!

It's got an awesome fenced yard that the bassets and the kids are going to love!

Once we get all moved in I'll take pics!

Anyhow, thanks again!

**huggles**

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congratulations in your new home! Good to hear that things are going better- Hugs- Wendy

A

·
0 Posts
Oh Wow! Good for you! Everything happens for a reason and sometimes it just takes awhile before that reason presents itself. Congratulations on your new home! Good to see you back. Look forward to pictures.

A

·
0 Posts
Congratulations! Great news. You did the right thing and I'm glad for you.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What a great way to start my Sunday morning!

We're so happy that things are going so well!

·
Registered
26 Posts
keep an eye on the fence! i have a couple gates in my backyard and Daisy sneaks out every so often. my neighbors are really cool about it. it helps that she's a very social and lovable dog. she stays in eithe my yard or the neighbors and doesnt go in to the road!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome back ChuckleBerry!
As for Daisy's Butler's comment about fence gates. Most gate latches have a place for a padlock. But instead of fighting a padlock, I use a snap ring. It keeps the gate latch from being bumped open. Or if Daisy likes to shake the gate until it opens.

A

·
0 Posts
What wonderful news! We were anxiously waiting to here how you were doing. Sounds like things are truly looking up! And I also agree that everything happens for a resaon.
Looking forward in hearing more and seeing pictures!!
Annie
Porkchop and Claire

1 - 15 of 15 Posts