Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from the post office, and Bogie's cards are on their way. Just some trivia about the Christmas card list. If I counted right there are 27 repeat card senders from last year, cards are going to 26 different states, 2 to Canada, 1 to UK, 1 to Belgium, and 1 to Norway. I'm excited and can't wait for the cards to start rolling in. We have participated for several years, and the cards are the highlight of discussion when friends, neighbors and relatives come over. Happy Holiday's everyone!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
:D Going to the mail box today was a real treat. We got our first Basset cards. Murray, Ruby, Abbie and Elmo, and Sadie and Max all arrived. They are all beautiful, and I've got my Basset wall started. I put them on the sliding pantry door in the kitchen, and every morning I get to see all those wonderful Bassets looking at me. What a great way to start your day!! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.