Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back from the post office, and Bogie's cards are on their way. Just some trivia about the Christmas card list. If I counted right there are 27 repeat card senders from last year, cards are going to 26 different states, 2 to Canada, 1 to UK, 1 to Belgium, and 1 to Norway. I'm excited and can't wait for the cards to start rolling in. We have participated for several years, and the cards are the highlight of discussion when friends, neighbors and relatives come over. Happy Holiday's everyone!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am new here and I asked this yesterday I think it got lost somewhere in cyberspace...where do these things go??? :blink: ....any way....what i was wondering is what is this christmas card exchange i've been reading about?? it sounds adorable from what i can gather ...i am thinking you all send out cards to one another with your pups pics on them??? am i close here??? :huh: ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am new here and I asked this yesterday I think it got lost somewhere in cyberspace...where do these things go??? :blink: ....any way....what i was wondering is what is this christmas card exchange i've been reading about?? it sounds adorable from what i can gather ...i am thinking you all send out cards to one another with your pups pics on them??? am i close here??? :huh: ;)

[/b]
Yes you are right

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got my cards done, they will go out tomorrow. My husband & kids were giving me a hard time because I did the Basset Christmas cards before I did the Christmas cards for the family. I need to work on the family cards tonight and hopefully I can get them done so they can all go out tomorrow.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Envelopes stuffed and ready for moisture! I finally went to the doctor today and after finally being told I really was sick and what a fool I was to not come in sooner, I actually went to bed as soon as the hubby came home. It was perfect to run a fever and address envelopes. All with the help of Baxter and sister Speedy cat. (This is so not the routine...) Anyway, it is the highlight to receive the cards and send them as well. I think this is our third year! And I look foward to it so much! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't post much but do lurk I love reading the stories and seeing the pics of the hounds. I am so excited about the card exchange,my family thinks I am nuts. The cards are ordered just waiting to pick them up and send them off.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You guys are soo organized. I'm flying on Saturday, so I figure I'll stuff envelopes between flights. I'll have ernest give final sniffs before sending them out.

·
Registered
183 Posts
We can't wait! This is year number three for us. The cards are being worked even as I type. We really love checking the mail and seeing all of the hounds - and so do all of our friends & family. We might be crazy but we sure are happy about it. :p

·
Registered
331 Posts
I love all the excitment around the Holiday Cards :)

It makes all the trouble of organising it this year worth it !

Looking forward for them :)

Patrick

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I have all my stamps... but I'm still brainstorming about card ideas! :blink:

I can't wait for the cards to begin arriving. And I assure you all, I WILL come up with an idea for my own cards soon. Maybe this week... or next week, perhaps... but DEFINATELY sometime before Christmas! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Connie, Bogie's card is beautiful!

Did he help with the card? I showed it to Ruby and she sniffed it and went bezerk. Which made me think that Bogie had a hand....uh, er, paw...with it. Bogie and Ruby sitting in a tree....k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Janice and little Ruby

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bogey's card is lovely! We have never gotten a card from South Dakota.

Way cool.

Ernest's will be in the mail by Monday. He promises.

lala

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bogie's card made it to Northern California!

It is beautiful!

My maiden name is "Carter" as is my oldest son's first name!

A Basset card from the Carter's was a perfect way to start our howliday season!

Thank you!

Tami & Co.,

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got Bogie's card today, what a nice card and he's so handsome. I couldn't wait to get home to check my mail for any cards.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I didn't participate in the Christmas card exchange but will next year. Bogie was so sweet to mail me a card!! He is so handsome! I had friends over for dinner last night and everyone was commenting how handsome he is :D :D I just LOVE Bogie!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts