Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I take it that no one has been able to get ahold of Patrick regarding the Christmas Card Exchange? I was just wondering if we should just have someone else go ahead and do the list? I have my cards all made up and no place to send them which doesn't make me very happy as I was really looking forward to doing the card exchange again. I would be happy to do it but I don't have Excel or anything like that on my computer so I would just have to type up the list and send it out to the people who wanted to participate. I think Patrick said there were seventeen people who signed up. Thoughts?

·
Registered
183 Posts
If folks still want to send the cards I can manage the list. We would need everyone to respond pretty quickly - probably best if I could get them all today. I'm on the west coast so let's say by 8:00 pm Pacific time. That way I could get the list out and everyone will have it ASAP. Anyone who would like to participate just send a email using the format Patrick asked for to; [email protected]

I'll send the list out tonoght. If there is anyone who doesn't make the deadline I can send a seperate email with their information on Monday - don't want to miss anbody. I love the cards! :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Thanks for offering, but a day or so ago, when it appeared that we weren't going to have a list, :( I sent the cards I'd reserved to friends, family and such. Happy Holidays to all! If it can get it together, I'll post a copy of our picture on the electronic list.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sorry, but we will be leaving town soon for the holidays and won't be able to send cards out this year. If you want to take us off the list we'd understand (not very fair to receive cards and not send them). Oh well at least we have the holiday pictures everyone has put up!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
If folks still want to send the cards I can manage the list. We would need everyone to respond pretty quickly - probably best if I could get them all today. I'm on the west coast so let's say by 8:00 pm Pacific time. That way I could get the list out and everyone will have it ASAP. Anyone who would like to participate just send a email using the format Patrick asked for to; [email protected]

I'll send the list out tonoght. If there is anyone who doesn't make the deadline I can send a seperate email with their information on Monday - don't want to miss anbody. I love the cards! :lol:[/b]
I sent my cards out to other folks - when Patrick didn't send the list and his PM box just returned my messages I assumed he was having technical problems.

It's so nice of you to offer to do this though-I love getting the cards , and really miss them this year-

Let's see what happened to Patrick- if he can't do it next year, would you be willing to do it?

In the meantime, anyone who can't still send their card and wants to send a greeting can post the card pictures online in the "Posting Holiday Card Picture Here" thread - not the same as getting the actual cards, but we can still send a greeting that way.

·
Registered
100 Posts
of course I missed getting in on the second list.
I would like to receive the list though, no need to add me. Things are crazy this week and probably would not get them out till after the first of the year anyway. I might redo them for valentines day instead.

I hope everything is okay on Patrick's end. He has been doing this for a long time now.

I am willing to do the list next year if someone is needed. Also I would be willing to it for another time in the year if we have some that want to participate but Christmas time is just a hard time to do it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just emailed the list to those I heard from - short list so far but I'm happy to check again tomorrow for more. There were 5 of us. So anyone who still wants a card or wants to send one drop me an email and I'll check back. Don't forget to post your holiday picture in the thread murraysmom started. Even if we can't all do cards I know we all love the pictures!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm terribly sorry, but I haven't been able to organise the List this year. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of moving. Now this wouldn't have been a problem if my ISP had organised my internet access in time. I've been offline since december 6th :(
Moreover, during the move, my server containing the addresses crashed, so I had to do a rebuild to recover lost data.

I'm sorry I disappointed you all :( Moreover, my kitchen wall where I usually put the cards, is now terribly empty.

Feeling guilty all over :(

Greetz

P.

·
Registered
183 Posts
No worries P, it isn't like you had any control over that. Besides, most everybody put some pictures up for others to see.[/b]
No worries at all! I'm just glad you are OK and things have finally worked out. Hoepfully the New Year will be kinder to your computer. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts