Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening Basset family,
I came across this site while looking for people who particularly share the same love for the breed. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post this here but it’s worth a try.
On Christmas night, Doris was victim of a reckless driver. She was hit in the left side of her head and we had to rush her to the VCA 24 hr emergency room where we found out she suffered multiple skull fractures along with a broken jaw.
Doctors confirmed all fractures would heal on their own but it was determined that she would need to undergo surgery in order to have a good quality of life.
because of costs, we didnt immediately proceed with surgery, we brought Doris home and she has been in our care slowly recuperating.
she is doing well, she is alert and her appetite is there but food litteraly comes out from the sides of her snout. We’re assuming this is because the jaw isn’t we’re it’s supposed to be.
my family created a Gofundme for Doris in hopes we’re able to have her undergo surgery this week. We are so close to meeting and we couldn’t have done this without the generosity of the dog loving community.
Once again, not sure if my post is permitted but just thought it’s worth a try.
Thank you and god bless you all 🙏🏻💖

Dog Dog breed Dog supply Carnivore Comfort

Dog Dog breed Comfort Carnivore Liver

Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

Font Material property Parallel Number Document

1 - 1 of 1 Posts