Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My monsters attacked the oreo cookies while I was outside this morning. 2 empty packages were found in the dog run. Maybe a package worth or a bit more could have been all that was eaten as both had been opened previously. We have 4 dogs and so don't know who got what. Our vet did not seem overly concerned- maninly to watch for vomiting/diarrhea/ or lethargy. The packages list chocolate as the last ingredient used as a flavoring. This makes me suspect there is not much actual chocolate in the cookies. Being a worrier by a nature I thought I would ask if this sounds appropiate or if there were other things to watch for- Sigh... never a dull moment with these guys.

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sigh- I need to find a new spot for everything!! Jake is an "extended cab" and I can't put stuff out of his reach anywhere! Behind closed doors is no obstacle anymore... What happened to my sweet boy??

Needless to say, they seem fine. I've been cleaning up Oreo poo this morning... my husband says I picked the easy day as he had to clean up after the cantaloupe adventure :roll:

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! Winston does sound extremely versatile! My Jake has been an angel until this summer- He turned 18 months old and now can reach anywhere- I feel like I have a toddler loose in the house again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.