Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Oliver once ate an entire "heart" at Valentine's. It accidently got left on a low table while my brother-in-law was dogsitting. Luckily it was a small heart only about 6 inches long. Luckily at the time in-law worked for a vet and was told the same thing, just to watch him. Oliver had an upset stomach but nothing that caused any concern and I think that only happened because he ate the box along with the chocolate. :D

(Brother-in-law did have one sleepless night)
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top