Sadie ate a milk chocolate Santa one time. She showed no signs of anything wrong. I did call the vet & he said what she ate should not even make her sick. He said she would probably have to eat numerous chocolate bars to even get sick. The dark chocolate & baking chocolate are much worse than milk chocolate. I read on the internet that it would take a pound of milk chocolate to kill a 20 pound dog. I think while chocolate can make a dog sick, I think it takes more to kill a dog than many people realize. I hope Presley is ok.