Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Loved the 'doggie treadmill'Can just imagine getting up in the morning, hooking the dogs up to it ,and going back to bed for a couple of hours. :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Cute website. I actually ordered the "Brake-fast food bowl" for Button. Hopefully it will slow down his eating! We'll see!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I don't have that bubble contraption, but I do have a bottle of the chicken flavored bubbles. Neither Sadie or Spencer ever paid them any attention when I blew them! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I got a kick out of the cruisin-cooler with the pet-cooler attachment. :blink: I wouldn't buy it but it was good for a laugh! :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
I once ordered a tennis ball launcher from PetSmart for well over $100 for my German Shepherd. He LOVED to play ball. I ended up returning it because he almost knocked himself out. He would stare at the hole where the balls were launched from. I had to hold his collar so he didn't get hit!!! Then when balls did launch he couldn't care less about chasing them. He just wanted to stare in the hole and wait for the next tennis ball to shoot out!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thank you for the link. I love stuff like that.
I _need_ things like a flying alarm clock, inflatable memory stick
and glowing umbrellas.

Now you can even get superfluous gadgets and gismos for your pets XD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts