Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is lil Charlie's 10 week birthday. :D We've had him for almost 2 weeks now and I can definately see him changing. His belly has plumped up, he's getting on the mischevious side, and is letting me sleep in until 8am now as opposed to 6:30am.

My son Mattison and Charlie.

Charlie adopted my son's first blanket as his own.

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's great! 8)

Keep posting pics so we can watch him grow up!:)

(Having rescues, I'd give a lot to have puppy pics of my dogs.) :(

C

·
0 Posts
Both are adoreable!!!! Love the puppy pics, please keep us flooded with them!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I agree they are both the cutest things :)
I too never got to see Lea as a pup so I can also live vicariously through your experiences!

Lou

B

·
0 Posts
Charlie, 10 weeks old today

Ditto with the above posts. Can't wait till I pick mine up. :D . Tummy Boy's Mom.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I didn't meet George as a baby, either. He was 4 when we got him. Both your boys are very handsome and while you're posting puppy pics of Charlie, you might as well include Mattison in as many photos as possible, too. :D Kids and dogs just go together. Tell Charlie happy 10 week birthday from us!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! :D

We're lovin Charlie. Every day we get to see something new from him. Just the other day I was talking to him and he picked his paw up and slammed it down at me...the cutest thing I ever saw. He's definately getting his puppy legs too....when we first brought him home he didn't move too fast, now I can't catch the little bugger when he really wants to run. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts