Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bogie has always tried to stay out of the way of the cats that we've met. When he was a year old or so, we were visiting the house of a friend with a cat, who decided to fly (literally, a black blur flew across the room) to attack a sleeping Bogie on the kitchen floor. Bogie was too afraid to fight back (he is the biggest wimp), so he usually just keeps his distance, occasionally a keep away bark. A neighbors cat also somehow snuck into my house (have no idea how, but I'm allergic so I wasn't happy) in order to hiss at and smack Bogie, who promptly ran behind my legs to hide. Big, slobbery wimp.

The exception is a hairless cat who lives down the street. This cat likes to sit on the porch in the sun, like Bogie, and likes to walk around the neighborhood on a leash. He is very interested in Bogie, and Bogie will tolerate him. I think that maybe he doesn't realize it is a cat...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.