Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents are on vacation for a week and I am house sitting/cat sitting for them. The cat I'm watching is technically my cat but long story short, she now stays at mom's and is spoiled rotten. Captain is a fairly decent cat but never likes the dogs when I bring them over.

I only live about 2 miles from my parents so I decided to bring Captain over for the day so that she didn't have to be alone....well Ella is absolutely confused as to what is going on and what this thing is!

I brought Captain out into the living room and this is how Ella reacts to her...Captain is sitting on the desk chair staring at Ella the whole time like she is a physco (which she clearly is).

This was taken on my cell phone so sound/video quality isn't the best and I have no clue how to get the actual video in the post so here is the link

This also perfectly demonstrates how opposite Ella and Ringo really are :)

Anyone else's hounds hate cats?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
How cute! When you said "What a good boy Ringo is!" you could see his tail wagging just a little, like he was saying, "Well, of course I am!"

We have a cat, and you would think that after 7 months they would get along, but Boomer still barks at her and they chase each other around the house.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts